YAYASAN PENDIDIKAN ASIAN PASIFIK
Quality Education of International Standards
The Singapore Group Of School (Indonesia) and its affiliated schools is on a mission to “bring quality education to all”. Set up in 1996 in Jakarta, Indonesia, SIS has established 8 (eight) campuses in Indonesia and is looking to expand within Indonesia and throughout S.E Asia.
The focus of the SIS Curriculum, which is taught in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from early childhood to primary, secondary and pre university levels.
With current expansion plans, Singapore Group Of School (Bona Vista) is in need of:
- Male or Female
- S1 or Diploma degree in Accounting.
- Min. 1 years of working experience in Accounting.
- Fluent in both oral and written in English is a necessary.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, good business exposure, communication skill, decision making, and good leadership skill.
- This position will be posted in Bona Vista, Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- To execute monthly accounts closing and preparation of financial statements
- Continuous improvement in the financial closing process in terms of quality and timeliness.
- Assist the preparation of monthly financial reporting package.
- Monitoring Receivables and Collection function; controlling payables.
- Reconciliations functions, financial reports and any other related tasks assigned by the Accounting and Finance Manager.
- Assist in the facilitation in the filling of annual statutory report, and tax filling.
We offer a strong commitment to professional development provide a clear career development path in a rapidly expanding organization for the right candidates.
If you feel you can offer the qualities we are looking for please forward your CV (not more than 1 week), supporting documents, two referees, recent photograph, and expected salary along with an introductory letter to:
Singapore International School (Indonesia)
Demikian tadi adalah informasi mengenai Lowongan Kerja Bulan November terbaru Di Jakarta Selatan yang kami sampaikan. Terima Kasih atas kunjungan anda.