Raffles Institute of Higher Education
Raffles Education Corporation Ltd is one of the leading creative design and management education groups in Asia Pacific. Public Listed (RLSE) at Singapore Exchange. We are expanding and seek team players with passion and drive to be a part of this exciting team. We would like to invite you to join us for a challenging career and opportunities for personal development for Position in Indonesia.
responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Monitor and endeavor to maintain high student morale and motivation at all times, both in the Employee’s specific classes and the School in general.
- Work as necessary to achieve the successful day-to-day operation of classes and the maximum progress of students under the responsibility of the Employee.
- Assist in maintaining general school discipline and the overall operational stability, integrity and professional image of the School.
- Monitor and enforce student attendance and punctuality.
- Counsel individual students regarding attendance, punctuality, academic progress, together with Student and Admin Services Manager
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Advise/notify the Academic Director and Student and Administration Services Manager on any matter of which you are aware which relates either directly or indirectly to your teaching position, school programmes and/or curriculum, school equipment, students, or general school matters.
- Maintain confidentiality in matters relating to individual students. Student matters are considered to be confidential and are to be discussed on a professional basis with senior staff only.
- Be available to students outside normal class hours for questions and individual consultant for a reasonable period of time each week.
- Be diligent in conducting of classes. The Employee will be punctual for classes and other activities, ensure complete class sessions according to course schedules and notify the School (except in emergencies) as early as possible with respect to absences.
- Abide by the School’s Policies and Procedures.
- Teaching between 10 to 20 hours per week at our College, and accomplish all duties relating to this task, including the preparation of courses, setting of exams, grading, and the evaluation of educative performance.
- A Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
- At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolios / practices.
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Fashion Design
- Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.
- Open to applicants based in Medan only
For Lecturer position, Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters, portfolio (or links to your work), current and expected salary as well as a recent photograph to :
Closing Date : 25-12-2014
Setelah Lowongan Kerja Medan Desember 2014 kami sampaikan, kami akan terus memperbaharui untuk semua informasi kerja terbaru yang tersedia,dan juga kami sertakan untuk Info Loker Solo sebagai referensi lain bagi anda semua.